Andrew Moss teaches writing and literature at the University of Illinois. He has developed courses in international business culture and practical business argument. He works extensively with public schools in Champaign-Urbana to bring research and academic opportunities to under-served students.
Specializations / Research Interest(s)
- 19th C American Literature, International Culture, Public Engagement
- Kitakawabe High School, Saitama Prefecture, Japan
- B.A. Honors English Georgetown University, Cum Laude
- PhD American Literature University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
Distinctions / Awards
- Dean's Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching 2007